This may be a little late for some, but happy Valentine’s Day! We’ve been working hard as usual, and are getting closer to showing you a new progress update video (may still be a month or two out though, but remember how time flies!), and we’ve also been working on some new logo prototypes for this project. We plan on sharing these logo designs when they are ready. Be sure to stick around for news on this project, and remember to contact us either here or on Discord if you have any comments or questions!
New OST Track Out!
In case you haven’t heard yet, we finally have another track available for listening made for the game! Though small, it is still one of many pieces of progress that we’ve made since the last progress update we have shown. Speaking of which, we do plan soon (within a couple months) to show off a new progress update regarding the game directly. Recently, we have been mostly working on a custom content tool for the game called “PoneCrafter”, which will allow you to be able to easily implement CC into the game. There have also been several new object models created recently, which you can take a peek at on our Development page. We’ve also been working on some smaller but more crucial features, which we will share later on.
December 2018 News Update
We apologize for the recent lack of progress updates, including demonstrations of newly implemented features or even a new soundtrack song. Our developers have either been on vacation (since the holidays have been all around), or have been taking a break. We’re still working on this project, and we’re hoping to have something significant to share in the first two months of 2019. As always, when we have something new to share, you’ll see a post on this website, as well as on our Facebook and Twitter accounts (and typically YouTube, since we usually show stuff off in video form).
September 2018 Progress Update
We now have a click+drag floor placement implemented in the game! This also goes for floor removal. Next, we’ll be working on the wall and terrain tools, which we’ll share more progress updates of when they are ready.
Answering Some Common Questions
We’ve been receiving some frequent comments which we would like to answer right here on the front of our website. We hope this will provide a little more understanding about this project.
1. When will this game be available?
– It will be done when it’s done, there’s no set release. Though, we do plan on releasing a proof of concept demo by the end of the year if possible, and we estimate this should be completed within the 2020-2023 range.
2. Where can I download this game?
– As it is not yet available, there are no places in which this game can be downloaded. However, when we have a build ready, we will share download links on our site.
3. This project seems slow, what’s up with that?
– This is a hobby project, plus most developers have a schedule for school and/or work, so having time to work on this is usually a little difficult for them, but all of us still work hard and stick to making the well-known “MLP in The Sims” animations become a reality.
As always, contact us if you have any questions and we’ll reach you as soon as possible. Typically, the best way to reach us is through our Discord server.